Wetherdown Lodge Friends of Nature House is situated on top of the South Downs National Park and benefits from some of the best views in Hampshire. Our low cost accommodation is ideal for individuals and groups attending courses at the centre, or as a base to explore our beautiful countryside.
Staff are generally (but not always) available at the following times:
Summer Hours (1st April - 31st October):
8.30am-7pm (9am-5pm on Sundays)
Winter Hours (1st November - 31st March):
Check in after 4pm. Check out by 10.00am.
The facilities include
- 14 bedrooms accommodating up to 38 people.
- Twin and triple bunk rooms with hand basins.
- All linen, duvets and towels provided.
- Help yourself breakfast included, (cereals, toast, fruit, tea and coffee).
- A newly refurbished self-catering kitchen for guests use.
- Shared showers and toilets - 3 upstairs and 3 downstairs.
- Secure cycle shed.
- You can pre-order evening meals and packed lunches from the Beech Café. Tuesday-Sunday.
T: 01730 823755
It is against the UK law to smoke inside the building and we ask guests to refrain from smoking within 6 feet of the building.
We also have a campsite, tipis and yurts. Find out more on our website: http://www.sustainability-centre.org/